This section identifies specific talents and
behavior that you bring to a personal relationship. In order
to cultivate a successful relationship it is vital to be
familiar with your interpersonal strengths and weaknesses.
- Work for others without taking a leadership role.
- Will gather facts before offering an opinion.
- An excellent listener.
- A very calming person with the ability to calm excited
- Loyal team player.
- Very patient with others.
- Work hard for everyone's satisfaction.
- An excellent listener to the concerns and ideas of
- Respect the property of others.
- Good at reconciling.
- Sincere in what you say and do.