In general, human beings are defined by their
needs and individuals by their wants. Your emotional wants are
especially important when establishing with whom you are
compatible. While answering the Relationship Questionnaire you
established a pattern of basic, subconscious wants. This
section of the report was produced by analyzing those
patterns. Our wants change as we mature and obtain our life
goals. You may find it valuable to revisit this section
periodically to see how your wants have changed.You may
- Protection or insulation from aggression or
- Recognition for your concern for quality relationships.
- Freedom from pressure to perform or to act quickly
- Others to adhere to your high standards.
- Time to adjust to change.
- Scheduled activities with no haphazard or unplanned
- Sound relationships which form naturally, and are not
contriving or scheming.
- Time and opportunity to weigh pros and cons of
- Time to think things over before making a commitment.
- Things done "right" the first time.