Each person has a unique way of communicating.
We use a combination of body language, facial expression,
verbal tone and word choice to share ourselves with others.
The following statements offer a look at the natural behavior
you bring to an interpersonal relationship.
- Because of a need to avoid confrontation, you may not
express an opinion. As a result, you may go along with
others, even if you disagree with the activity, sacrificing
your own self-interests to accommodate others.
- Your style shows you to be a much better listener than
many other styles. You will listen carefully and attend to
what others say. People who are talkative by nature may seek
you out because of the natural audience you provide.
- In some new situations you may become somewhat unsure
because of your need to feel secure in most activities. You
will warm up to the new people or event in your own time.
- You generally communicate with others in a mild-mannered
way. You do not like to make waves and create disharmony. As
a result, you may defer your own ideas to those of others.
- You would most likely not consider yourself an extremist
on various issues, or in socializing with others. You do not
need to be the center of attention like others, and in fact
may feel rather uncomfortable when in the limelight.